Q.How to go about the admission process?
- Please refer to the ‘Admissions’ tab. View the prospectus for more details.
Q.Who can apply for admission at the hostel?
- A student who has passed his SSC or equivalent or higher examination and has already procured admission in a college located in Mumbai, and who has passed his last appeared examination.
Q.What is the fee structure of the hostel?
- Please refer to the current year’s prospectus. Go to ‘Admissions’ and download the prospectus from there.
Q.Is admission to the hostel granted till the end of the students’ course?
- No, admission is granted on a year-to-year basis.
Q.What are the facilities provided in the hostel?
- Students are provided with table, chair, cupboard, and bed with mattress, bedsheet, pillow with cover, laundry basket, tube lights and fan in each room.
Each floor has drinking water facility, a small pantry as well as 24-hours hot water for bathing.
There is a T.V. room on the ground floor near the dining tables.
The hostel has a beautiful and well-maintained garden out front.
The whole hostel building is Wi-Fi enabled.
The hostel also has an air-conditioned computer-cum-reading room with speedy internet connection and a printer.
The hostel has its own library which provides academic books to students. Reference books, newspapers and magazines are also available.
The hostel also has a well-equipped gymnasium
There is a sports room on the ground floor with facilities for playing carrom, badminton, table tennis, etc.
Q.Is there any arrangement in the hostel for students’ meals?
- The hostel has a mess to cater to the needs of the students, providing breakfast, lunch and dinner. Please refer to the prospectus for more details.
Q.Are there any restrictions regarding leave from the hostel?
- Students must return to the hostel before 10.30 pm. At 10.30 pm, the gates shall be closed and no late comers will be allowed in.
Student may take leave from hostel by submitting a written application. The number of leaves is limited to five per month. Student wishing to take a longer leave will have to submit an application to the Superintendent with necessary evidence.
Q.What are the activities conducted by the hostel?
- Lectures by experts on relevant topics
Competition for debates and elocution
Trips and excursions
Ganeshotsav, Janmashtami, Navratri, Holi etc.
Inter Hostel Sports Meet
Intra hostel talent competition “Pinnacle”